Canada is a nation in the Northern America with 3 areas and 10 provinces. It has vast land which makes it the 2nd biggest country worldwide. The capital city is Ottawa with Toronto, Montreal as well as Vancouver as the 3 largest metropolitan areas. It has an outstanding economy, and for this reason it’s attractive to the ever growing job seekers.
There’s an immediate recruitment for experienced, and talented Storekeeper in Canada. All candidates have equivalent employment opportunities as there’s no discrimination in relation to gender, citizenship, status, race, colour and others.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep proper record of all products in the storeroom
- Regularly receive and send out products and materials in the storeroom
- Carry out various stock-related tasks which range from the identification and selection of products and lots more
- Evaluate shipments for damage or disparities
- Report damages or disparities in shipment
- Other responsibilities that may be appointed
Skills and Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Able to multi-task properly
- Good communication skills
- Able to raise heavy objects
- Good organization and planning skills
- A keen eye for details