Recruitment for Warehouse Workers in the United Kingdom
The United Kingdom otherwise refers to as Britain is a sovereign country situated off the north-western coastline of the European landmass. Its’ populace of over 66 million makes it the 22nd most populated country in the world. London functions as the capital as well as the largest city with a population of more than 10 million. Its established economic situation makes it eye-catching to all work candidates.
There’s a continuous employment for passionate as well as experienced Warehouse worker that have the ability to work under pressure, give excellent customer care and intend to belong to a growing sector. All applicants have equal opportunity as there is no discrimination in relation to age, sex, standing, race, colour, race as well as others as approved by the regulation
Duties and Responsibilities
· Use forklift or manually load product and deliveries to trucks
· Keeping accurate documentation of loaded deliveries
· Selecting and preparing products for send-off
· Cleaning up and performing small repair works to harmed items.
· Collaborating with the transport team to arrange and fill trucks
· Regularly keep the storage facility and yard clean and orderly
Skills and Requirements
· High School Diploma
· Capable of lifting heavy products
· Good communication skills
· Good time management and organization skills